Life works in mysterious way's, or does it ? : Part 4

Hello reader's, welcome back to the next part, so we last saw Roshini being the wrong person kidnapped and Mrs.Gupta giving her a call. Happy reading :)

       As the phone rang, the woman said " I don't think we should answer the phone..". To that Varun said, "No, her mother will be worried sick, give me the phone, I'll speak". As he took the phone, the woman covered  Roshini's mouth and held her in her chair. Varun immediately said " Calm down Aastha, she is now our guest." Aastha then left her and left the room in rage. Varun then answered her phone, " Hello, this is Varun shah, well I will tell you the truth and let you speak to your daughter only if you listen to me carefully." Mrs.Gupta immediately started asking "why are you answering her phone ? is she hurt !? what is it ?" .To which Varun slowly replied "Okay, I will tell you the truth, please stay calm, we have by mistake kidnapped your daughter instead of another girl, but I assure we won't harm her, I will myself bring her to you once the lockdown is lifted...". "Have you lost your mind !?, that is my daughter you have, and how are you sure the lockdown will be lifted soon ?", replied Mrs.Gupta. "Okay mam, um.., see, I won't get any profit by keeping your daughter here, so give me one week's time, I will bring your daughter to you. You have my word for this." replied Varun with an assuring confidence in his voice and despair on his face. "But how and why should I believe you ?", asked Mrs.Gupta."If I don't bring her in a weeks time, you can call the police, I will give you my location." said Varun.

       "Give her the phone first, I need to speak with her first." said Mrs.Gupta with a stern voice. Varun replied "yeah surely", he then gave the phone to Roshini, immediately Mrs.Gupta started asking her "Beta, are you okay ?, did they harm you ? is the place safe and not infested with moss and dirty ? Do you know where you are ?". Roshini replied, " Mom, well actually the place is nothing as your thinking, it is a very beautiful and big flat, and they haven't harmed me in any way, so don't worry, you can trust them. I don't think they're bad people, it's just that they were under pressure. And no I don't know where I am but I know this, that I am safe". To which Mrs.Gupta replied, "Okay, stay alert at all time's, if anything seem's fishy you are to call me immediately and leave that place, just give that Varun fellow the phone." Roshini then gave him the phone, Mrs.Gupta with a very strong voice threatened him saying " If she get's even a scratch, I will not keep anyone of you alive. Because I as well am helpless, I am going to go with your plan, but remember, I am only giving you one week's time, keep her safe." Saying this she kept the phone. Varun gave Roshini her phone back, he then went and spoke to Aastha, after speaking to her very calmly, she then looked at him, then at Roshini and back at him. She then smiled at him and walked towards Roshini and called her, "come here, you might wanna freshen up, so let me show you your room and get you some clothes." Roshini was shocked at this sudden change she saw in Aastha and was low-key relived that she isn't that scary.She happily tagged along.

          Meanwhile a troubled and confused Mrs.Gupta reached home to find, a little joy as her son Reyan was home, eating the sandwich she had packed earlier in the morning. Reyan welcoming her said "Hi mom, the sandwich is really good and since I came early so, I made some  Paneer makhani, Roshini like's it, that's why. By the way where is she ?.....

Stay tuned for the next part.

Comments

  1. Waiting for the next part ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know your enjoying, will update at the earliest 😄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life works in mysterious ways, or does it ? : Part 1

Life works in mysterious way's, or does it ? : part 7 (Finally)

Life works in mysterious way's, or does it ? : Part 3